Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feeling Blue


I have been working this week on a few different site specific projects, which is a very interesting change. The cats have been incredibly interested, too. When I paint at my easel they are constantly after my brush. They attack, jump, claw and plan ways to get me. Worse than that they are after Gretel. I think they are trying to have us banished, Gretel and I. I think they want the extra space in the bed. Every time I leave the room, they knock over a bottle of paint or walk through my palette. Today, I came back from the wood shed and my coffee cup was on the floor along with a bottle of blue. No cats in site, just poor Gretel covered in coffee and blue. Gretel and I get blamed for all of these messy messes. It isn't fair. These are very clever cats. Very clever, indeed. I know I am going to get in trouble when SHE comes home. Blue socks, a blue dog and a blue-ish, coffee smelling sofa.



Next week I expect to see an ad in the classifieds ...........


FREE to a good home....1 blue dog and 1 multi-coloured artist girl.


Image: St. John's Narrows 2010 by Cara Kansala


Acrylic on Canvas 20 x 20 inches

No comments: