Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SHE says I was Smocking her.....

Below: This is the window of the art store in Florence...and the smock she gave me.
Today I got in BIG trouble. While walking through the hall, I brushed by her favourite, BESTEST, orange poofy vest and got paint all over it. (I didn't notice that I had WET paint on my shirt)
SHE was extra grumpy about it because I refused to admit that it was me and tried to blame it on MOTHER-IN-LAW (who is STILL here).
HER..........." I BOUGHT YOU AN EXPENSIVE PAINTING SMOCK FROM THE FAMOUS ART STORE IN FLORENCE AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WEAR IT AND TAKE IT OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR STUDIO!!! WHY DON'T YOU WEAR IT?"
me......"Um.......well, it's so pretty and new and clean. I don't want to get paint on it."
Photo: DOWNTOWN DANCING HOUSES by Cara Kansala and Pam Dorey

No comments: