Saturday, May 19, 2012

Please Don't Bug Me Any More....

This is a true story.
Last week I had a cold. Coughing, sniffling, wheezing, whining, wine-ing and weeping. On Monday, a Lovely Lady stopped by the gallery to pick up a picture she had commissioned and when I walked her outside I started to sneeze. While I was at the "inhale-a-great-big-gulp-of-air" part of my sneeze a bug flew into my mouth. The Lovely Lady did not notice and chatted on about the weather. I coughed and gagged and wretched and choked and then I coughed some more.
The Lovely Lady stopped talking about the weather and said "Wow! That's a nasty bug you've got there!"
The End
Image: "Safety First". We are developing a Safety Home Security Plan for the outside cats. Honey The Cat is in charge of crowd control.

No comments: