Sunday, August 15, 2010

So Many Men, So Little Time!


I have been painting like a whirling-dervish trying to get things finished up for our gallery show (August 28th.....YIKES!!) and every time I think I have things under control, a man arrives at my desk. Men, men, MEN. First there were just a couple at a time, then 3, then 4, then 10.....so many men and so little time! Mind you, they are only 7 inches tall (and don't have much to say!) but each one has to be painted, sanded and varnished. At least I don't have to feed them...no time for cooking these days (except last Thursday, I made "Saltandpeppa" crusted salmon using my magic, pink spatula(thank you Townie Darlings!) SHE has let it be known that if I don't start serving something other than Ryvita and turkey slices SHE will be taking the first boat outta here.....FAREWELL....I say.......and take your little men with you....I have painting to do!!!!!

No comments: