Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Ga Ga Day!

"When Martha Looked Across the Tickle and Saw that Mrs. O’Leary Had Bought the Same Curtains as Her From Page 231 of  the Sears Catalogue, She Was Poisoned!”
Hand-Carved, Hand-Painted, Mixed media
Cara Kansala and Pam Dorey
 $695
On Sale at THE GOAT WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS 
Opening tomorrow at 2pm The Heritage Art Gallery, 309 Water Street
"Kitty Has a New String of Pearls" by Cara & Pam

BooBoo is Feeling Very GaGa Today

Frantically getting ready for the opening tomorrow! So excited  and can't wait! I had a hair cut for the first time in 22 years (really and truly!....I had a hair salon phobia) and now BooBoo and I both look very Ga Ga! I love it ! Dorothy at The Hair Factory is the best stylist and colour artist since time began! I have been cured of my fear of people and places who cut hair and make you sit in front of bright lights while looking in the mirror! Hooray! Next week...eye lash extensions! Well, maybe not...that would just be another place to collect paint!

No comments: