Monday, June 18, 2012

Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer.....

Wee Lily the Cat (who we thought was a girl) is clearly the reincarnated not-so-talented younger brother of Rudolph Nureyev, the oh-so-very-talented Russian ballet dancer. Last week while trying to perform a grand jete, Lily the cat broke himself and is now in a full arm cast for a month. When I agreed to pay for his dance classes, I had no idea how much the vet bills would be.
In the gallery......
Wow!! We have had so many amazing visitors this season and I am so excited that I get to meet such interesting people! I loved LOVED loved Lovely Lady who insisted that the fishy floor cloth that was on the floor was a placemat and that it was the size of a standard placemat and that six of them would fit on her table. Easy.
The floor mat is 2 feet by 3 feet.
She must have REALLY big plates!

No comments: