Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rick James Should Change it to "Sticky Freak".....


Image: "Mermaid Song" Birdhouse by Cara & Pam
Hand-Carved/Hand-Painted

It's final. I am going to have to join a support group for my addiction......and if that doesn't work I am sure that SHE will find a solution to my problem. 
Tape. I love it. If there's a sticky situation going on somewhere in the world, I can guarantee you I will either be the cause of it or wish I had been.
Our computer store (SHE says it is an ONLINE SHOP but it is on my computer so there it is) has been  
wonderfully busy of late and we've had to package oodles and googles of boxes. To some this would seem a chore but to me, a sticky bliss. 

HER: YOU CAN'T USE AN ENTIRE ROLL OF TAPE FOR EACH PACKAGE!

Me: WHY? 

HER: Is isn't necessary and the post office lady needs a place to put her stamp.

Me: Did she tell you this.....are you working together?

SCREEEEEEECHHHHHHHH........

I pull another round off my roll and huff and gruff to wrap it around my current cardboard victim.

HER: I can't take the noise! Where is the gun I bought you?

Me: THE TAPE ACCORDION? It doesn't work. I don't like it. It is not the same.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH..........

HER: It is a tape BANJO. Please stop.

                                                  SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH............

HER: You really have to stop. You really have to cut down on your tape usage. We aren't sending the boxes to Outer Uganda....just to Mount Pearl or Alberta. I am going to have a T-Shirt made for you that says "I am a TAPE freak"

Me: Well that's just tacky.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH...........................................



No comments: