Saturday, September 26, 2009

I was spied by two little eyes.......

I love this place I call home. It sometimes feels as if I am in a quirky stage production and I am the only one who doesn't know their lines. I am amazed to be able to look out my window and see fishermen just a stones throw away, catching their dinner. I am inspired by the winds that change the environment around me so many times each day. It is a safe place. The neighbours know who everyone is, and if something out of the ordinary happens, it will surely have been documented.
Just this morning our neighbour told us that we'd had a visitor at 7:30 am (a friend of ours) but didn't get the plate number because his spy glasses were broken (binoculars for those of us who were born after 1913). Bless.
Above image: Cape St. Mary's (detail)
Cara and Pam
Hand carved pine/Acrylics/Mixed Media

No comments: