Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BooBoo Stabbed me in the Back, Hick-Upped and Went Back to Sleep

Above: "Xena and Biggles" Hand-carved/Hand-Painted by Cara & Pam 2011
Day 3...."BooBoo still wouldn't say no to an Alka-Seltzer and two aspirin".

Today, while vacuuming up Christmas, She lifted up the sofa and found my "missing" advent calendar. It has been "missing" since December 15.
"Why are all of the little doors open? All of the wee chocolates are gone! Did you open them all on December 15th?" She asked.
"NO..........I lost it! One of the cats must have eaten them. As if I would....it is an advent calendar!!" I hollered.
BooBoo opened her eyes from Day 3 of her turkey-coma and pointed at me, accusingly.
"I can't believe you would accuse me of that!" I said to Her. Very hurt. I am.
"Well," She said, "seeing as how you did the same thing last year and the year before that, I didn't  have to call in forensics,  did I?"

No comments: